Podcasting Microphone Kit
This podcast microphone kit includes the most popular entry level podcasting microphone on the market. Specifically designed with voice podcasting and broadcasting in mind, it has a cardioid polar pickup pattern, high output, low self-noise, and accurate reproduction of the most subtle sounds. An affordable solution for multiple guests.
This microphone kit is suitable for podcasters, recording studios, radio stations, stage performance, computer audio recording and audio book narration. It’s audio production quality rivals many brands 10-20 times more expensive. It is used by several of Applaudible’s own podcasters and thousands of others around the globe. We highly recommend it to those looking for high quality microphone on a budget.
This is not just the mic, it is a full kit, here are some features:
- Exceptionally low self-noise for highly critical studio recording.
- Offers high sensitivity to capture subtle nuances that create high-quality audio.
- Microphone windsock reduces wind noise
- Double-braced arms add strength to the microphone stand.
- Foldable arms minimize transport size and makes for easy storage.
- Completely flexible design,you can adjust the desired angle and height.
- Adjustable clamp can be mounted on the desktop easily.
- Dual suspension springs on each boom arm for better stability.
- Top quality dual-layers filter with double-layer nylon mesh construction can remove plosive sound effectively in recording.
- Adjustable clamp fixes securely to any mic stand for easy to install and convenient to use.
- 360 degree flexible gooseneck for precise positioning.
- Shock-proof mount firmly attaches the microphone and effectively reduces handling noise.
- USB adapter to connect the microphone to a computer
- XLR to 3.5mm stereo cable for connection to USB adapter or other recording device
(Please note: Use of an XLR cable with an audio mixer is recommended when podcasting. Audio mixers and cables are sold separately in our store.)
The Microphone is worth talking about…
Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
Sensitivity: -34dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
Output Impedance: 150Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
Load Impedance: > or =1000Ω
Equivalent Noise Level: 16dBA
Max.SPL: 130dB(at 1KHz less than equal 1% T.H.D)
Electrical Current: 3mA
Microphone Material: Steel + Zinc Alloy
Shock Mount Material: Plastic
- Condenser Microphone
- XLR to 3.5mm Microphone Cord
- Microphone Windsock
- Mic Stand
- Shock Mount
- Acoustic Pop Filter
- Black USB 7.1 CH Sound Adapter
- English Manual