This 6 Channel mixer is perfect for any podcast setup where 1 to 4 guests need to be mic’ed up. 48v phantom power is supplied to 4 channels to power condenser microphones or disable the phantom power and plug in dynamic mics. Bluetooth connectivity allows a phone connection you could call someone and playback their voice through the mixer. It can also read audio (mp3 files) from a USB thumb drive, or play music from phone, PC or tablet via Bluetooth. Includes podcasting 2 band EQ trim edges of voice frequencies.
- Portable 6-channel audio mixer with 4 x XLR/TRS microphone/guitar/line combo input jacks
- 2 * 6.35mm TRS mono/stereo line input jacks for connecting other devices (laptops etc).
- Channel 1 to 4 with 2-band EQ (HIGH & LOW), FX send, PAN and MIC input volume
- Channels 1 to 4 have built-in 48V phantom power for condenser microphones (Do not plug in dynamic mics while 48v phantom switches on, will damage circuit and void warranty)
- Channel 5/6 with PAN and volume control knobs.
- Built-in digital effects processor, with REP (adjusts echo repeat times), DEL (adjusts the time interval between each echo) and LEVEL (adjusts effect processor effect)
- 2 x XLR balanced main outputs for the connection of active speakers/monitors, power amplifier or other audio devices
- 1 x 6.35mm PHONES output jack for the connection of stereo headphone for private monitoring.
- BLUETOOTH connectivity (play music or live phone call from a mobile phone through mixer)
- USB MP3 player function (play music from a USB Thumb Drive)
- RECORD direct to a USB Thumb Drive – Long Presss the “MENU” key to enter record mode.
- Compact size design, portable and lightweight for easy transport or permanent studio setups
- Suits 1 – 4 guest microphones
- Power Adapter: 100-240V US/EU plug (choose on checkout)
- Power Consumption: Max. 5W
- Item Size: Approx. 22 * 16.5 * 6.5cm / 8.7 * 6.5 * 2.5in
- Item Weight: 1160g / 2.6lbs
- Package Size: 35 * 21 * 9cm / 13.8 * 8.3 * 3.5in
- Package Weight: 1500g / 3.3lbs
- 1 * Mixing Console
- 1 * Power Adapter
- 1 * User Manual(English)
Please note: Australian, New Zealand and UK will need to buy a AC power socket adapter, these are available from our store)