In this episode Alan Stein Jr delivers a strong message around culture, leadership, being the best and sticking with the basics. Advice to help you “Raise Your Game”.
Sport and Business are highly relatable. Alan transferred his passion for athletic performance to the world of business and human performance. This episode provides insights into how similar both can be.
Alan is a coach, speaker and author. For over 15 years he worked with the best basketball players on the planet. He now teaches audiences how to utilise the same strategies in business that elite athletes use to perform at a world-class level.
This episode we talk about
- The 3 Pillars to Business / Team Culture
- The passing of Morgan Wootten
- The passing of Kobe Bryant
- Performance Gaps
- Turning Distraction into a Competitive Advantage
- Sticky Stories to Teach Lessons
- Sticking with the Basics (Kobe Bryant)
- Maintaining the Highest Standards (Stephen Curry)
- Simple 60 second note (Coach K)
Alan shares stories and insights to improve individual and organisational leadership, performance and accountability. He inspires with high energy and empowers everyone he works with to take immediate action and improve mindset, habits and productivity.
Alan Stein Jr Links
Alan Stein Jr Social Links
People with a Passion Links
Interview, design, full audio and video production by Craig Rowe
© 2020. All Rights Reserved.